Commercial Demolition Contractor
✔ Fully Insured & Accredited
✔ Fully Licensed Unrestricted Demolition
✔ Class A (Friable) Asbestos Removal
✔ Class B (Non-Friable) Asbestos Removal
Milestone Australia is a leader in Demolition and Asbestos Removal with over a decade of experience. Our team of qualified and certified experts will assist from the first phone conversation to the finished project. We can deal directly with the client or liaise with the builder to manage the project. This ensures thorough communications during the project’s life and that all works are being completed to Budget, Schedule and Quality.
1. How much does a house demolition cost? This is very dependent on several factors. All factors are considered and explained in our quotation process. We leave nothing out during this process, this ensures you are in full knowledge of the works being carried out by our team. NO SURPRISES at the end of the project. If there are any variables, they are identified and examined with the client prior to works commencing (this could be unexposed Asbestos or Tree removal for example)
2. Demolition Experts: With a NSW Unrestricted Demolition License there is no project too small or too large to complete. Milestone Australia’s team of Project Managers, Engineers and Supervisors, coupled with our specialized plant machinery and attachments ensure the project is delivered with the highest levels of quality and safety.
3. Asbestos Removal: We provide the identification, control and management of asbestos containing materials within the residential, commercial & industrial sectors. The focus on providing a complete service to our clients from start to finish has set Milestone Australia apart from the competition. We are also capable of removing any other hazardous materials in soils that may have been left during the previous construction.
4. State of the art equipment and Processes: Our state-of-the-art equipment and constantly evolving transport fleet allow us to utilise innovative project delivery techniques and on-site methodologies. These are the key factors to Milestone Civil Australia’s success in a highly competitive industry.
5. Demolition and Asbestos quotation: Milestone Australia take pride in our approach to the entire on boarding process from Initial Budgeting to Commencement onsite. We are acutely aware of the importance of relationship and transparency throughout the construction process and this is reflected in our attitude to every aspect of your project from Pre-Tender to Completion.